top of page

Health & wellbeing

Be your best

Your nervous system controls every cell, tissue, organ, gland, muscle, joint and system in your body.  Only 8% is related to pain. The other 92% works without you noticing - controlling everything else.

Interference to the nervous system by way of misaligned or fixed vertebra can just as easily affect the other 92%, leading to symptoms such as high blood pressure, poor concentration, anxiety, ineffective sleeping patterns, or organ dysfunction without any signs of pain.

Autonomic nervous system
Health & wellbeing: Our Services
bottom of page